It’s fairly safe to say that when I resort to memes I am feeling awfully guilty about letting the blog lie dormant, but am somehow incapable of collecting my thoughts into anything that resembles a coherent post.
Also, they’re kindof a guilty pleasure. So it works well on many guilt-fronts. I was raised Catholic, can you tell? Anyhow… on with it.
These are supposed to be answered by me, about Neil. Perhaps he’ll weigh in at some point and let you all know how right or wrong I am.
1. He is sitting in front of the TV. What is on the screen?
Whatever I’m watching. He’d rather not sit in front of the TV, but will sit next to me and do stuff on his laptop if I’m watching.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Whatever the house dressing is. Or a balsamic vinaigrette if the house dressing has anything to do with raspberries.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Gin & Tonic to start. Wine or beer with dinner, depending on the dinner.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Rick Hansen Secondary in Abbotsford
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Something made fresh, on grainy bread, with a ton of crunchy vegetables and lots of mustard. Probably two or three types of mustard.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Sandwiches. And Mustard.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Something that tastes like cardboard and isn’t too sweet, topped with granola.
11. What would he never wear?
He’s not the type to say “never.”
12. What is his favorite sports team?
The one he’s playing on.
13. Who did he vote for?
The same people I did.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Insist on falling asleep with the TV on, and leave my purse and its contents strewn about the kitchen table.
16. What is his heritage?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
18. Did he play sports in high school?
No. He was a farmboy and did farming things – your mom may have your old basketball trophies, his mom has a “Champion Hogsman, 1995” plaque.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Programming, or making music (guitar, piano, singing, whatever).
20. What is one unique talent he has?
Producing a resonant sound in any enclosed space. I suppose it’s not particularly unique, but it sure makes other people in the elevator look at him like he’s a particularly unique individual.