Thanks to Josh for reminding me in the last entry’s comments that I still need to announce the winner of the “What should I call my Job” contest.
And the winner is….. Josh himself! How can I say no to spelunking?!?!? I can’t. So my new job will henceforth be known as Spelunking Coordinator at the Local Spelunking Club, where I will both organize the spelunking coaches and equipment, and manage the Learn to Spelunk (LTS) and Corporate LTS programs.
So Josh will soon be the proud owner of a Mix CD created by my very own self titled “Music to Spelunk To”!
And now, today’s Random 10:
1. Jack Johnson – Do You Remember
2. Audioslave – Gasoline
3. The Killers – Somebody Told Me
4. Nine Inch Nails – The Hand that Feeds
5. The Killers – Coming Out
6. Kelly Clarkson – Breakaway (oh the shame! the random 10 finally betrays me!)
7. The Ataris – Boys of Summer
8. Foo Fighters – Everlong
9. Death Cab for Cutie – We Looked Like Giants
10. The Ataris – Angry Nerd Rock