Jacked from Joelle, because I am bored to tears. It’s hard to hang around a workplace you’re exiting where you aren’t making any real contributions, and pretend to look busy.
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Assuming I actually own my house – if I were to have a 2nd one, I’d have a ranch in the Nicola Valley near Merritt.
2. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
The Tragically Hip – Music at Work. Purchased at a Gas Station for the princely sum of $3.99 halfway through my drive last weekend, after I got fed up fighting with the shitty FM Transmitter, and before radio reception returned.
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
I wake-up around 6:00am… but lately it’s been between 7:00 and 7:30 before I actually drag my carcass out of bed.
5. WHATâ€™S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
It’s a tie between the coffee maker and the toaster oven.
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I played piano for about 10 years – but haven’t touched it in far too long. I’d also like to play guitar, but never had the patience to learn the chords or build up the callouses.
7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Lately, Pink. Subject to frequent change.
8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
I’d rather drive a sports car, strictly for the responsiveness factor.
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
Of some sort, yes.
10. FAVORITE CHILDRENâ€™S BOOK?
Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I’d rather not be a super. There’s way too much pressure.
13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I don’t, yet. This summer’s plan is to have a stylized leo zodiac sign inked on my shoulder.
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
I have trouble walking and chewing gum. Juggling is probably a bad idea.
15. THE ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
My teenaged self – so I could tell her she really is fabulous, and everything’s gonna be alright.
16. WHATâ€™S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
The ones where I wake up.
17. WHATâ€™S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
I’ll get back to you on that in a couple weeks when I have one.
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Depends on the situation. But few things beat a homemade BBQ’d burger and an ice cold brew.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Mmmmm food. I’m gonna say Roast beef with gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, yorkshire pudding, and some fresh steamed veg (whatever’s in season). It’s kindof a big meal to put together for one person, so I never make it for myself. I have to depend on the goodwill of my mom when I go to visit my family. Either that or I’ll have to find someone to cook for.