1. Going to the gym daily (or at least two days in a row) is good for endorphins, bad for housework getting done. Either start getting up earlier, or reschedule some key activities – such as laundry and grocery shopping.
2. If you’ve lost 15-odd pounds, chances are you will need a new sports bra, because your chest is now 3″ smaller around than the bagged out bra you currently own. A bad time to discover this is in the middle of a run (holy hell the girls still hurt).
3. If you go directly home instead of showering at the gym, remember to eat then shower. Unless you dig the whole dizzy/nauseous thing.
4. As much as you really, really want to nap as soon as you get home, RESIST! This will only result in a fitful nap, followed by an inability to fall asleep until far too late, followed by much cursing at the alarm clock in the morning.
5. Stick to your program. No matter how cute the guy on the weight bench is, just because you can tack on an extra minute or two of sprinting to your workout, doesn’t mean you should. If you have any doubt about this, your legs will inform you either later that evening, or first thing in the morning.
If you think this is amusing, just wait until I start playing raquetball. Please ignore the resulting black eyes.