I’ve been wanting to post all day, but I can’t decide what to write. The strange and sudden appearance of the sun has whitewashed my brain. So I’ll just do this meme instead. Stolen from cdnGEEK.
1. Full Name: Jennifer Norma Antoinette (last name omitted)
2. Who were you named after: Jennifer after my Paternal Great Grandmother Winnifred (both are a derivative of the name Guenevere), Norma after my Paternal Grandmother, Antoinette after my Maternal Grandmother – all of the living linear female ancestors at the time of my birth.
3. Which finger is your favorite? My right pinky, because I can make it click funny.
4. Have you ever sang into a hairbrush? Far too many times
5. When did you last cry? Not for a couple months I don’t think. But I don’t rightly remember
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? Rauchfleish (sp?) It’s a Dutch deli meat, similar to proscuitto (but thinner and richer) made of horse meat.
8. Any bad habits? Procrastination
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Ace of Bass
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with YOU? Perhaps not at first, I’m a bit stand-off-ish, but eventually I’m sure I’d warm up to me.
11. Are you a daredevil? I used to be. But I’ve since come to terms with my mortality.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? No.
13. Do looks matter? Yes. But only to a point.
14. Have you ever said a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? I think words sound stupid all the time. Say any word enough times in a row and it will sound completely ridiculous
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Of course
16. Do fish have feelings? I think all living creatures are able to feel. To what degree, I couldn’t say.
18. How do you release anger? By reciting my mantra “Bagel and a Latte” and heading for the nearest coffee shop (I usually get most frustrated at work)
19. Where are your second homes? My parents’ house, and my Grandparents’ house.
20. Do you trust others easily? No. Although I don’t make a point of restricting my interactions with them. I simply always have a backup in mind, and always “trust, then verify.”
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? A toy Grand Piano, in candy-apple red.
22. What class in school do you think is totally useless? I don’t think any opportunity to learn is useless. I can think of a few teachers that are useless though.
23. Do you have a journal? You’re reading it.
24. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Always
26. What do you look for in a boy/girl? Physical attractiveness, strength, ambition, sparkle.
27. What are your nicknames? Chicken, Dubya
28. Would you ever bungee jump? Anything’s possible
29. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Depends on the shoes
30. Do you think you’re strong? Quite.
31. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? A really decadent vanilla
32. What’s your favorite colour? Blue
33. What is/are your least favourite thing(s)? Lately, Drama. Although I try not to focus on my least favourite things.
35. Are you in love with anyone? Many different people, and many kinds of love
36. How many people have a crush on you right now? I know of at least a couple who have innocent crushes.
Who What do you miss most right now? Yoga. Stupid work and stupid skytrain. I should be there right now – but the instructor hates it if we’re late, and I’d be at least 20 mins late.
38.Do you want everyone you send this to,to send it back? n/a. But it would be nice to see it on some friends’ blogs
39. what are you wearing right now? Jeans, tank, slippers. The typical apres work attire.
40.What are you listening to right now? Nothing specific. I can sortof hear the TV I left on in the other room.
42. What was the last thing you ate? A cookie.
43. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I’d be one of those crayon creations – where you can dump old crayon pieces into a machine, and it melts them together into a new, multi-hued crayon.
44. How is the weather right now? Cool, crisp, clear
45. Last person you talked to on the phone? The Project Manager at work
46. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Carriage/Stance
47. Do you like the person who sent this? I don’t actually know cdnGEEK.
48. How are you today? Tired
49. Favorite drink? Water
50. Favorite alcoholic drink? Single Malt Scotch
51. Favorite sports? To watch: Hockey & Football. To play: soccer, swimming
53. Eye color? Green
54. Do you wear contacts? Sometimes, but not coloured
55. siblings and thier ages: Eric & Ryan, twins, creeping up on 20
56. Favorite months? July, December
57. Favorite food? Anything right now. I’m starving.
58. Last movies you watched? Daddy Daycare
59. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
60. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No.
61. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy Endings
62. Summer or winter? Both
63. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
64. Relationships or one-night stands? Relationships
65. Do you want your friends to
write back do this on their blogs? Sure
67. Who is least likely to respond? People who eschew memes
68. Living arrangements? Renting, one
69. What books are you reading? Stanley Park – Timothy Taylor
70. Favorite board game? Life
71. What did you watch on TV last night? I didn’t.
72. Favorite smells? Lillies, Jasmine, my boy, home cooking
73. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Wonder.