I don’t know why I never manage to do these things on Fridays…
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Work: Name, Title, Company, Address, Phone, Website.
Home: “Work like you don’t need the money/Love like you’ve never been hurt/Dance like nobody’s watching”
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven’t graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
We didn’t have quotes, just comment boxes for thanks etc. I do believe though, that my personal email signature is a good set of words to live by.
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I’m not clever enough to think of something that hasn’t already been done and that’s still worth $100/year.
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
I’ve received my fair share of monogrammed gifts, including jewelry. I received a necklace for my 21st birthday with the number “21” on it. For my recent University graduation, I got a charm bracelet with a horseshoe charm on it that has my name (JEN) and a small diamond on the front, and “SFU ’03” on the back. I also have a locket that was bequeathed to me by my great grandmother. She received it for her 80th birthday and says “LOVE MANNY [my great grandfather] AND FAMILIES” on the back.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
I will be happy if it says I loved and was loved to the fullest capacity we have here on earth.