1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
It’s naturally wavy, and will curl when given the opportunity. Currently it’s about shoulder length, continuing the grow-out from having Halle Berry Short hair.
2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
The hair itself hasn’t change much, other than the damage from colouring it.
3. How do your normally wear your hair?
Lately, because I’m a bum, in a ponytail. When I actually have something to do, I wear it down, slightly curled, or up in a clip
4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
I’d just get rid of all the horrid damage so that it was smooth and healthy looking.
5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
I thought that I could maintain a rather expensive and structured style at a cheap hairdressers. Word of advice, never think that the schmuck at Magicuts can ever do as good a job as a professional hairdresser. I guess maybe they could in rare cases – but I wouldn’t chance it unless you feel like taking a risk and coming out looking like some sort of creature that’s not quite you, and quite possibly not quite human (or you really like hats).