1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Hell yeah. I am a freak for organization. It’s neurotic really. I’m not sure where it came from, other than perhaps my mother.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
Let’s see… Daytimer in my purse, Monthly and Weekly calendars in the kitchen, and a 4 month timeposter in my bedroom – as well as the Outlook calendar on my computer. And if I have something I really want to remember, I’ll set my cell phone organizer/alarm to remind me.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Surprisingly, it’s getting a little crazy for me, although most would probably envy it. Just goes as further evidence of my neurosis.
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
I used to alphabetize CD’s, but then I realized that so many of the new ones I was making don’t have names, and don’t have those “spine” (what do you call the back of a cd?) to record a name on thanks to slimline cases.
5. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to organize?
I guess it’s not really a “thing”, but I turn into a total spaz when I’m moving. I can’t handle all of the disorder of boxes everywhere, and nothing being where I remember it.